Travel . Explore . Experience . Share

Climb that goddamn mountain - BY MAITHILI S

By 20:01:00


Someone asked me .. why the sudden love for the mountains ? why the remote places ? why the extensive cold ? the aching muscles ? Of course it is because ‘ I enjoy it ‘ …but overtime I have sensed that hiking and the outdoors gives me a perspective.

We are all constantly worrying about irrelevant issues with no solutions ..either at work, health, with friends, at home and subconsciously we store these failures and unknowingly accumulate the disappointments …..hiking allows me a sense of VICTORY.









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You do not conquer the mountains but you conquer your self. It is an addiction which will last you a lifetime and I hope you it sets you on the road where you challenge yourself even more, because no ship goes on epic adventures without leaving the calm waters of the harbor.

    ReplyDelete