Travel . Explore . Experience . Share

Patience is a virtue : WILDLIFE SHOTS

By 22:08:00 ,

It has been said and tested that   'Patience is a virtue, especially when it comes to wildlife photography’ .

I not only admire the  patience of the photographers, but also respect the skill required to capture an image ,displaying the perfect combination of an eye for detail and timing.

Wildlife photography requires perseverance and fortunately Ameya is blessed with it. 

If you’re lucky, when the surprise arrives, you’ll have  enough time to notice it , If you’re really lucky, you’ll get some kind of a picture. If you’re lucky and good, you have a chance at a once-in-a-lifetime photograph.

Ameya Dias shares her lucky and good streak with us from the gorgeous forests of Ranthambore and Pench , India.

"It's not a matter of whether or not someone's watching you,It's a question of their intentions."














" I need company too.."
















"Not losing my cool..there are ways to beat the summer heat"






 "Living beautifully..."

 "I like my solitude ...and need my space"


 "Learning from my mentor"
  "Being patient and persistent"
 "Two to tango"


















"No Fear"

















" You got to love this guy" 

You Might Also Like

0 comments